International Fintech Company is hiring a Commercial Lawyer (JB-5128)
International Fintech Company is hiring a Commercial Lawyer
– Work with different departments in the company in multiple jurisdictions.
– Take part in corporate governance-related matters.
– Draft and review policies, legal documents (letters, engagements, agreements, etc.)
– Draft response to regulatory questions
– Engage with external legal advisors.
– Addressing and solving legal/regulatory issues.
– Negotiating with potential clients and partners.
Reporting to the GC
– 3-5 years of relevant experience.
– Fluent in spoken and written English is a must, any other language is definitely a plus.
– multitasking ability, prioritization, and independence.
– Experience with the fintech/online/high tech industry.
– Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
– Passion for self-learning and taking responsivity.
– Superb attention to details.
– Business solution-oriented.
– Ability to quickly learn a new regulatory and working environment and adapt to innovations.
– creative and think out of the box.
– willing to accept challenges.