VP compliance and Legal (JB-5107)
International company is Hiring a VP compliance and Legal
• Develop, create implement and measure the company privacy compliance program.
• Coordinate, develop, and maintain all compliance policies and procedures.
• Supervise the development of written procedures and standards of conduct for implementing and monitoring compliance to regulations, codes and standards.
• Review and advise on various types of agreements such as: commercial, anti-bribery, employment, lease, partners, resellers, suppliers etc.
• Initiate and operate with external organizations from the legal world
• +7 years of experience as legal counsel or Commercial lawyer, preferably at a global hi-tech company
• BA/LLB in law
• Proven experience with compliance programs and regulations.
• Experience with US and EU privacy regulations and advising businesses on privacy strategy and compliance programs.
• Team player, can-do attitude, broad minded
• CIPP (certified information of Privacy professional) certification is a huge plus
• Excellent English