Fintech startup company is looking for legal counsel (JB-4969)
Fintech startup company is looking for legal counsel
● Responsibly advising, managing and implementing relevant legal expertise internally and externally including procedures, structures, regulatory risks and scaling points as the company grow.
● Managing multiple international legal teams.
● Assessing value versus risk and ensuring that legal considerations, including mitigation of legal risks identified, are considered in operations, and relations with relevant third parties, financial regulators, and examiners.
● Structuring, drafting and negotiating contracts to support the achievement of business and operational goals and initiatives of our company.
● Leading taxing structures and tax exposure management.
● Keeping up to date with regulatory entities and compliances.
● Directing the IP strategy and procedures of the company.
● Preparing due diligence paperwork for clients, partners, etc.
● Is excited to be a part of a scaling startup company culture.
● Law Degree – LL.B or JD
● Knowledge of Israeli law and regulations
● Familiarity with American law and regulations
● Tax Planning experience
● Leading/Working with Cross Platform Global Companies and Legal Teams
● Knowledge of privacy laws
● Established record of success in professional and personal activities
● Crypto, DeFi and Blockchain experience
●MUST HAVE- At least three (3) years of proven professional experience in the
fields mentioned above.