Energy Company is looking for a Commercial Department Manager (JB-4936)
Energy Company is looking for a Commercial Department Manager
The commercial Manager will report to the CEO and will manage 3 lawyers
• Degrees or other qualification in commerce, finance, law or engineering.
• Approximately 10 years of experience in the energy or directly associated businesses.
• Experience in an oil & gas or power generation company would be an advantage.
• ERP experience, SAP would be an advantage
• Fluency in oral and written reporting.
• Fluency in English and Hebrew essential
• Must have demonstrable record of achievement in at least one customer facing role in the energy industry.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Israeli electricity market and the global (and preferably Israeli) gas markets and their interrelationships.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the exploration, development and production of natural gas and the generation of electricity.
• Be highly numerate and familiar with the drafting and operation of legal agreements.
• Have experience of negotiations.
• Comfortable with representing the company at a senior level, including public speaking.
• Must display initiative, resilience and a flexible and collaborative approach.