Top leading law firm in Israel is looking for an international arbitration and transnational litigation lawyer (JB-4931)
Key responsibilities :
arbitration and transnational litigation lawyer
• Conducting complex cross-border and multi-jurisdictional matters while providing clients with clear, concise and strategic advice through the life cycle of cross-border disputes.
• Providing effective advice on structuring of dispute resolution aspects of commercial agreements and in particular dispute resolution clauses.
• Law degree from a leading academic institution.
• English as a first language.
• Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Strong research and organizational skills.
• Experience in the field of international arbitration and transnational litigation is an advantage.
• Experience from a leading foreign law firm is an advantage.
• Proficiency in working in other languages other than English and Hebrew is an advantage.