Cyber Startup is looking for a junior lawyer to join the legal department (JB-4925)
Cyber Startup is looking for a junior lawyer to join the legal department
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work closely with The sales team on drafting, negotiation and execution of agreements
• Review and negotiate a wide variety of partner and vendor agreements, including software licenses, SaaS Agreements, Recruitment agreements, NDAs and more
• Provide legal advice and closely work with all teams at the company, with a focus on Marketing, HR, and Operations.
• Monitor and provide internal guidance on company-wide policies and procedures.
• Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements, playbooks, and legal processes.
• Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis.
Reporting to the GC
2 to 3 years of experience working as a lawyer in a top leading law firm (commercial / high-tech department)
Experience in technology agreements (licensing, SaaS) and commercial transactions
Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities, while balancing legal and business concerns
Strong negotiation skills
English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills