An international technological company is looking for GC and corporate secretary (JB-4848)
An international technological company is looking for GC and corporate secretary
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide day to day legal support for cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Product, R&D, and Management.
• Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies.
• Perform and provide other general corporate legal consultation.
• Working with company’s external law firm to manage the legal work of the company’s Board of Directors.
• L.LB degree and MBA (preferred).
• 3-5 years of experience in the following legal areas: commercial law, public company legal and secretary work.
• Excellent drafting and negotiating experience with various commercial agreements, including licensing, SaaS, distribution, agency, procurement, consultancy, services, etc.
• Knowledge in IP, compliance, financing, ESOP, and privacy.
• Membership Israeli bar.
• In-house legal and high-tech experience preferred.
• Self-driven, Assertive and proactive personality.
• Detailed and business oriented, while able to see the bigger picture.
• Flexible and enjoys working in a very dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good ability to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent English and Hebrew.