עו"ד מתחיל/ה לחברה טכנולוגית בינלאומית (JB-4847)
Hi-Tech company is looking for a junior legal counsel to join the legal team as a commercial lawyer.
This position will support and work directly with various key departments including sales, finance, corporate development, marketing etc.
• Assist the General Counsel in his responsibly and roles on a diversity of ongoing matters
• Work with various departments on a variety of contracts including NDA`s, sales, partnership, marketing and other commercial agreements
• Provide ongoing legal advice for the company members • Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts with customers worldwide working closely with members of the company
• Manage secretarial matters of subsidiaries worldwide
• Assist in various due diligence cases
1-3 years of commercial law experience from a large/medium size law firm or in-house.
Ability to draft, negotiate and close various commercial agreements
Ability to work in a multi stakeholder global organization
Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
English at mother tongue level