.Medical device company Is hiring a legal counsel
• Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts (including, but not limited to, distribution agreements, employment agreements, agreement with suppliers and consultants, BAA, NDA, clinical trial agreements).
• Provide accurate and timely counsel to sale field force and to executives in a variety of legal topics (including, but not limited to – commercial agreements, labor law, corporate law, compliance and regulatory compliance).
• Support corporate secretary in preparation of regulatory reports and corporate documentation and housekeeping.
• Set internal governance policies.
• Certified lawyer, member of the Israel Bar.
• Medical device and/or pharma experience – strong advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience practicing in a law firm and/or as a in house counsel in a company legal department, preferably in a public company.
• Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, contracts, labor law).
• Experience working with or at global/multi-national companies.
• English: Mother tongue/full Professional Proficiency – a MUST.
• Ability to anticipate legal issues and advise.
• Highly organized person with attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work ion a dynamic fast pace environment.
• Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Independent, ability to work with minimal supervision (including working remotely from home office part of the time and collaborating with counterparties abroad).