An international investment company is seeking an in-house lawyer (JB-4531)
An international investment company is seeking an in-house transactional lawyer
to support the commercial and finance teams in a variety of cross-border investment & finance
Assist in negotiations, lead the execution of asset finance transactions, acquisition finance, leasing projects, joint- ventures, investment agreements and corporate transactions.
Liaise on a regular basis with the company’s financiers, partners, investors, service providers and law firms, primarily in Europe, UK and the USA.
Draft corporate documents and a variety of internal/external agreements. Supervise
compliance, KYC, AML matters (remote team). Assist in corporate matters as required
• 3-5 years post qualification experience in a leading law firm
• Experience (as a lawyer) in banking, asset finance, leasing or related practices
• Familiarity with English Law – an advantage
• Experience in the energy, infrastructure or transportation sectors – an advantage
• Fluent written and spoken English incl. presentational skills
• Independent team player
Full time or reduced hours – the company is open to structure the working week in
coordination with the successful candidate.