International Hi Tech Company is Hiring a General Counsel (JB-4464)
International Hi Tech Company is Hiring a General Counsel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Negotiate and draft a variety of commercial agreements to support daily operations such as sales agreements, reseller agreements, NDAs, partnership agreements, agency agreements, etc.
· Work closely with and advise multiple departments
· Handle world-wide contractor agreements
· Develop a growing body of legal documentation to support corporate strategy across global subsidiaries.
· Take an active position in supporting internal processes within the organization.
. Manage corporate legal governance and statutory legal filings
· Qualified lawyer (LLB). Additional degree (accounting, economics, etc. – advantage).
· 10-15 years’ experience (post internship) in commercial law with a strong emphasis on high-tech corporate environment.
· someone who already worked as an in-house legal counsel.
· Excellent legal drafting skills as well as high negotiation and influencing skills in a competitive environment.
· Native English is a must, as all work is conducted in English.
· Service oriented dedicated worker, self-starter and independent.
· Dynamic, positive attitude, multitasker and great attention to details.
· Experience working in telecom industry is preferred.
· Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred.