International Hi Tech company is hiring Legal Counsel (9202)
International Hi Tech company is hiring Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel is responsible for providing the legal support to multiple departments within the organization, mainly the sales body, in order to facilitate the day to day business of the company. In addition, the legal counsel is required to conduct commercial and legal negotiations with Company’s customers, mainly remotely, with occasional travels abroad. The legal counsel will also be assisting in other corporate day to day activities within the company that require legal assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
· Negotiate and draft a variety of commercial agreements to support daily operations such as sales agreements, reseller agreements, NDAs, partnership agreements, agency agreements, etc.
· Work closely with and advise multiple departments
· Handle world-wide contractor agreements
· Develop a growing body of legal documentation to support corporate strategy across global subsidiaries.
· Take an active position in supporting internal processes within the organization.
· Qualified lawyer (LLB). Additional degree (accounting, economics, etc. – advantage).
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience (post internship) in commercial law with a strong emphasis on high-tech corporate environment.
· someone who already worked as an in-house legal counsel.
· Excellent legal drafting skills as well as high negotiation skills in a competitive environment.
· Native English is a must, as all work is conducted in English.
· Service oriented dedicated worker, self-starter and independent.
· Dynamic, positive attitude, multitasker and great attention to details.
· Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred.